RE: InverseFunctional properties are the new URI?

Do you have any on-line references for Jose Ramon Aguëra's work
that points this out?

> There is a criticism of the Semantic Web that this process
> can never be
> finished. This is true, but irrelevant.

I believe it is true *and* relevant. But I would agree that the semantic
web will thrive in spite of it. It is a problem that can be addressed.
I am looking for references of people who are working on solutions.
I think I have found the right topic to search with, "Meaning
Negotiation and Coordination". There is a workshop to be held at 3rd
International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC-2004)
http://dit.unitn.it/~bouquet/ISWC-04-MCN/