RE: Converting?

From: DuCharme, Bob (LNG-CHO) <bob.ducharme@lexisnexis.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:17:55 -0400
To: "'Glenn Broad'" <glenn.broad@ntlworld.com>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Start with the RDF Primer at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-primer-20040210/
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-primer-20040210/> .

You can convert from Word to XML by loading a Word file into OpenOffice,
saving in the OpenOffice format, and unzipping content.xml from the
resulting file, but even after you've converted it to XML, you'll find that
the narrative structure of a typical Word file (headings, paragraphs,
subheadings, more paragraphs) doesn't map easily to the triplet structure of
RDF data. This should be clearer after you read the Primer.

Bob