Re: Native RDF DBs

From: Tom Adams <tom@tucanatech.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:52:39 +1000
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

> I'm sure I've seen three or four different triplestores that were more
> native than dumping triples in a RDBMS - anyone got any relevant
> links, please?

Sure, we have a commercial product called the Tucana Knowledge
Server(TKS), we're currently in the middle of a new (2.0) release.

http://www.tucanatech.com/knowledge_server.html

We've also open sourced the core of TKS in the Kowari project, we're
expecting a new release of Kowari in the next day or so.

http://www.kowari.org/

I can provide more information on either if anyone is interested.

Cheers,
Tom
--
Tom Adams            | Tucana Technologies
Software Engineer    | P:  +61 7 3876 2188