ANN: Veudas Web RDF Editor v0.2

From: Phil Dawes <pdawes@users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 11:21:39 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi All,

I've named my javascript RDF editor 'Veudas'. I couldn't think of a
decent name myself, so I got namegen.py[1] to generate one for me.

The new version additionally supports Sesame as a backend store (which
is much faster), and in this mode can run from the filesystem as well
as from a website - e.g.just point your browser at
file://../veudas/sesame.html.

The original cgi stuff is also included to allow you to edit RDF files
over the web.

online file-based demo (slow!):
http://www.phildawes.net/2004/03/veudas-0.2/file.html

download from: