RE: Enumeration in RDF?

From: <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:32:11 +0300
To: <james.lynn@hp.com>, <garret@globalmentor.com>, <danbri@w3.org>
Cc: <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Sorry, but I'm not quite following what your trying to say here.

> >  RDF has no official means of keeping track
> of source and/or authority
>
> Comments?

Meaning, even though RDF provides a vocabulary for reification,
and some guidelines thereof, there are no explicit properties
for specifying *specifically* the source or authority of an
assertion, nor any treatment of such in the MT.

Any solution for tracking source/authority of assertions will
be proprietary -- even if it constitutes a widely supported
idiom.

Patrick

--
Patrick Stickler