Re: [CWM] Question about notation, restoring trees out of triples

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 11:18:28 +0100
To: James Michael DuPont <mdupont777@yahoo.com>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I tried to do something vaguely similar a while ago, which seemed to
require recursively-defined rules.  Unfortunately, CWM choked on these, and
I came to the conclusion that what I wanted to do was not possible using
CWM, though it's possible that things have changed since, so I've now gone
off on a very different tack.

Some notes of my experiments are here:
   http://www.ninebynine.org/SWAD-E/Intro.html#CwmRulesExperiments

#g