Asunto: RE: SW newbie

From: <frozados@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:53:34 -0300
To: leo@gnowsis.com
Cc: sandy_lub@yahoo.com, www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I am writing my master thesis too. I am doing a complete document about
RDF, the future, which companies implements this technology, editors, security
and all tasks i can find. Then i have to develope some examples to show
the functionality of this technology.

If someone can send me urls where i can search information, i 'll be very

thanks a lot,

FiberTel, el nombre de la banda ancha http://www.fibertel.com.ar