RE: ANNOUNCEMENT: Metalog v2.0b now available

Richard, there is admittedly a lack of complete technical documentation
(this is in the todo's list..) regarding the current PNL.
The best public tech description that is available so far regarding the
PNL parsing rules can be found for example in
http://www.w3.org/RDF/Metalog/ ->
http://www.w3.org/RDF/Metalog/history.html ->
http://www.w3.org/RDF/Metalog/CIKM-050299.html (Towards the Semantic Web: Metalog)
(or the other previous versions, essentially the same for the PNL parsing).

That refers to the v1 incarnation, there are some minor differences in the v2
which are hinted at in the internal Metalog documentation (available as html files).
Anyway, yes, the plan is definitely to write more details on this.
In fact, the best thing would be probably to add similar approaches to the PNL page
http://www.w3.org/RDF/Metalog/docs/pnl.html (or some aggregate of it), so
to better describe all the approaches that try to climb up the P axis using
PNL-like approaches (or other approaches). That is part of the "better documentation"
issue (time allowing..). This would of course include MKR in view of its
n-triple import, and RDF tabula rasa built-in.
I didn't do a formal study, but as far as drawing MKR's point in the
diagram, it would be likely strictly more expressive than Metalog,
sitting lower in the P axis, so filling up another part of the P-space.
This relates to Danbri's question on relationships to CWM as well
(formal inter-relationships), CWM's point would be in a similar situation,
maybe inbetween the two (in a hierarchy), maybe elsewhere (again, didn't
do a formal check yet). Will try find some time to elaborate on this (or,
someone step in ;)

Hear you soon,
-M