Looking for PhD Students and Postdocs for Work on the Semantic Web

From: Stefan Decker <Stefan.Decker@deri.ie>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:28:28 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi all,

I'm involved in starting up a new research institute - the
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI) focused on Semantic Web
and Web Services.

For this purpose I'm looking for committed PhD Students and PostDocs to
work with me on Semantic Web topics ranging from community applications
like FOAF to infrastructure projects like scalable RDF stores on large
distributed Linux clusters.

DERI offers a unique chance to work in an environment with enough critical
mass and quality to create huge impact.

The Digital Enterprise Research Institute (see http://www.deri.ie) is
located at the National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland.
Galway is one of the most beautiful Irish cities shaped by artistic
communities, active student life, innovative industry and leading edge
research. Galway is located at the beautiful west coast of Ireland within
the Galway Bay, 'between' Europe and the U.S., making it an ideal hub for
national, European and international research.

If you are interested please send your resume to
Stefan.Decker@deri.ie.

Thanks!

Best,
	Stefan