RE: modeling nested containers with items

From: <jon@spin.ie>
Date: Wed Oct 8 12:22:25 2003
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Qualified Dublin Core: <http://purl.org/dc/terms/> has a predicate <http://purl.org/dc/terms/created> for the date something was created. It's often used with the W3C datetime format, which uses the extended ISO 8601 format (with hyphens between parts) rather than the basic ISO 8601 you are using. This is common on the web generally and I'd advise you use it for interoperability.