Fwd: Re: SW Best Practices WG - draft charter: Add Embedding RDF in XHTML

From: Adrian Walker <adrianw@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 15:16:36 -0500
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Cc: "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>

Ralph  Swick wrote....

Adrian, may I suggest you send that message [below] to
www-rdf-interest@w3.org so that Guus and the others who
are also working on the charters for the next phase of the
Semantic Web Activity can benefit.

-------------------------------------------------------- //

Ralph --

Yet another possible input into  SW Best Practices...

"Semantic Web Presentation" at www.reengineeringllc.com.

In that presentation, I argue that lightweight natural language processing
is going to be essential in the construction, merging, and use of ontologies.

Of course, (embedded) RDF can be the machine representation.  But a human
representation -- automatically linked in both directions to the machine
one -- is also essential, for auditability amongst other things.

Hope this helps,          -- Adrian

                                            INTERNET BUSINESS LOGIC

Dr. Adrian Walker
Reengineering LLC