Re: ANNOUNCE - SchemaWeb

From: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:44:01 +0000
To: "Victor Lindesay" <victor@schemaweb.info>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Excellent!  This should prove to be really useful (and a motivation for
lazy people like me to write up their schemas properly ;-).

FWIW, I have a list of schema URIs that I have been randomly collecting,
some of which I think are not included in  the database so far.  See:
   http://www.ninebynine.org/RDFNotes/SchemaLinks.html
   http://www.ninebynine.org/RDFNotes/SchemaURIs.txt
(These is very rough, scrappy notes -- nothing really presentable
here.  I'd be more than happy to replace this with links to a schema
directory.)

#g
--

At 09:03 19/11/03 +0000, Victor Lindesay wrote:

>VicSoft (makers of Buddy Browser FOAFware) announce the launch of
>SchemaWeb, an on-line directory of RDF schemas expressed using the RDFS,
>OWL and DAML+OIL schema vocabularies.
>
>SchemaWeb provides (hopefully) a one stop shop for developers and
>designers working with RDF. It gathers schema data and meta-data in a
>single portal and offers both on-line forms and web services for access to
>RDF schema information by both human users and RDF software agents.
>
>SchemaWeb is at:
><http://www.schemaweb.info/>http://www.schemaweb.info/
>
>Your feedback is welcome.
>
>Regards,