RE: SW Best Practices WG - draft charter for discussion

From: Leo Sauermann <leo@gnowsis.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:14:50 +0100
To: "'Guus Schreiber'" <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I could not follow the whole discussion, perhaps this was already

- Best Practices.

How about the charter of USING the best practise themselves ?

We had some discussion previously about publishing appointments,

An example would be:
- The working group has to announce their appointments with iCal RDF/XML
- Working papers have to be annotated in DublinCore.
- Everybody is urged to set up a FOAF homepage and when we mention
people in mails or documents, we have to include the URI of the
identifier of this person.

is it a good idea to make us use our own tools ?

we will lose some serious time in doing so but it could be interesting.

Leo Sauermann