Re: Towards an RDF Query standard: some proposed minimum requirements

I would not be opposed to seeing the scope of the RDF Query WG
limited to pull behavior. With a separate WG initiated later
(or even in parallel, with close cooperation) to address push and
related knowlege management and syndication issues.

Though, it also can be argued that perhaps it's the name of the
WG that should be changed, and not a change in focus that excludes
push behavior.

Either way, I think it's important for the first round of
standardization to focus on pull behavior, and get that deployed
ASAP, regardless of whether the additional work is done by the
same WG or another.

Patrick