Re: RDF Core Test Results: Call For Data Feeds

From: Jeen Broekstra <jeen@aduna.biz>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 16:53:38 +0100
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi Sandro,

Sandro Hawke wrote:
> I've started to build an RDF Core Test Results presentation page (like
> the one I made for OWL [1]); you can see the current version at:
>   http://www.w3.org/2003/11/results/rdf-core-tests
> My only feed so far is:
>   http://www.redland.opensource.ac.uk/raptor/testcases/results.rdf
>   (thanks, Dave!)
> Another example feed (for OWL test results, not RDF ones) is:
>   http://www.w3.org/2003/08/surnia/test-results/00013/results.rdf
> If you have a system which can pass any of the RDF Core tests, please
> try to create a data feed I can use in this report.  Send me e-mail
> (cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org) with the URL.  If you have difficulties
> or concerns, please let me know so I can make the process easier.

There's one available for Sesame's Rio parser toolkit here:

It's my first try to output test results in this format, so let me
know if it needs changes before you can process it.

I'll work on doing a results feed for entailment next week,
hopefully. Er. No. Workshop next week. Make that the week after next
week then.

Aduna (formerly Aidministrator b.v.) - http://www.aduna.biz
Julianaplein 14b, 3817 CS Amersfoort, The Netherlands
tel. +31-(0)33-4659987, fax. +31-(0)33-4659987