Re: Fwd: Palm version of schedule

hi Graham,

Dan Connolly's Palmagent tools can go from Palm to RDF (not to the
recent RDFical format):

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2001/palmagent/

I thought they also went the other way, but I can't find anything.

Norm Walsh had an interesting article about metadata/XML and the Palm
including schedule information in Extreme Markup last year:

http://nwalsh.com/docs/articles/extreme2002/

Libby