Re: LBase in the RDF Semantics Doc

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 11:31:16 +0200
To: "Sandro Hawke <sandro" <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, www-rdf-interest@w3.org, www-rdf-interest-request@w3.org

Fully agreeing with you Sandro, LBase is a base

-- ,

                    Sandro Hawke
                    <sandro@w3.org>             To:     Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
                    Sent by:                    cc:     www-rdf-interest@w3.org
                    www-rdf-interest-requ       Subject:     Re: LBase in the RDF Semantics Doc
                    est@w3.org

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0092.html

> It would be helpful in resolving this comment, for the WG to have
feedback
> on whether or not folks find this appendix useful.

I found them fun and interesting, and I wrote an LBase parser partly
so I could play with them.  More to the point, on some matters I find
them the easiest-to-understand source.  I think Peter's comment above
is a bit silly, since I can't imagine anyone who could understand the
axioms who wouldn't assume the bit he suggests is missing.

     -- sandro