Re: Spaces in an ID, e.g., "Top Secret"?

From: Bill Kearney <wkearney99@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 11:04:13 -0400
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

You've got to be kidding me.

Given that DAML is the DARPA Agent Markup Language  (as in Defense Advanced
Research Projects Agency) there's GOT to be a schema or vocabulary for this
already.

http://www.daml.org/
http://www.darpa.mil/

Although searching for 'secret' in the ontology library brought up more things
about 'secretion' than I was expecting.

http://www.daml.org/ontologies/
http://www.daml.org:2020/servlet/ClassQuery

Searching the vocabularies, however, doesn't seem to list one for clearance
related stuff.  Perhaps it's "too secret" to list.

-Bill Kearney