Re: rdfs:class and rdfs:resource

From: Richard H. McCullough <rhm@cdepot.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 13:36:52 -0700
To: Francesco CannistrÓ <fracan@inwind.it>, "Jon Hanna" <jon@spin.ie>, "Www-Rdf-Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I'd say they were "born" together.

Perhaps this restatement will clarify my position.
1. Person (the word) and rdfs:Resource (the word) and rdfs:Class (the word)
are members of rdfs:Class (the class).
2. Person (the class) and rdfs:Resource (the class) and rdfs:Class (the
class)
are subClasses of rdfs:Resource (the class).
3. My integration context changes rdfs:Class from a class (of words) to a
set (of words).
Dick McCullough
knowledge haspart proposition list;