Re: rdfs:class and rdfs:resource

From: Francesco CannistrÓ <fracan@inwind.it>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 21:49:23 +0200
To: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@cdepot.net>, "Jon Hanna" <jon@spin.ie>, "Www-Rdf-Interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

> There are two ways to resolve this "paradox".
> (I agree with Francesco that it is a "paradox").

ops ...
I understand that I have not been quite clear and expressed a
mis-representation of my thoughts.
I do not think it is a logic paradox (as I already said, this is not the
case of Russel's paradox). However, I wanted to point out that things are
not so easy and confusion may arise (which could sound as a paradox), and
that there is no way to make things clearer in order to avoid that
confusion.