Fwd: [syndication] SSR simplifications (was Simple Semantics Resolution - RSS 2.0 Module)

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 22:14:19 -0700
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I think this is worthy of note in the RDF/SW community. Dave Winer has,
in the past, been openly hostile to the Semantic Web and RDF. However,
when someone goes to the trouble to remove the need for RDF/XML syntax,
while preserving the model, he welcomes it with open arms, and actually
gets excited about it.

I suspect the response from many other SW nay-sayers would be similar
if this type of approach were more universally adopted...

Cheers,

Begin forwarded message: