Re: SUO: RE: REQUEST: survey of available ontologies, taxonomies, thesauri, lexicons?

From: John Bateman <bateman@uni-bremen.de>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 11:45:54 +0200
To: Michael Denny <denn@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Cc: charles@w3.org, SUO <standard-upper-ontology@ieee.org>, semantic web <seweb-list@cs.vu.nl>, W3C Web Ontology WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>, RDF <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Michael Denny asked of Charles McCathieNevile / Leo Obrst:

>Did you ever pull together a listing of knowledge resources as discussed in
>this e-mail?  If you can point me to any such listing, I would be most
>grateful.

I would be very interested in seeing this too; it would augment my
(annotated and
somewhat selective) listing of such resources at:

http://www.fb10.uni-bremen.de/anglistik/langpro/webspace/jb/info-pages/ontology/ontology-root.htm

Best,
John B.

John Bateman