Re: API for querying a set of RDF graphs?

Dear James,

LYNN,JAMES (HP-USA,ex1) wrote:
> You may want to take a look at Jena (and the new version Jena 2).
> http://www.hpl.hp.com/semweb/index.htm
>
> You can get a quick look at the current query capabilities from the
> tutorial. Look at the section on RDQL.
> http://www.hpl.hp.com/semweb/doc/tutorial/index.html

I know about Jena and counted it among the query-a-single-graph APIs. In
fact, the examples given in the tutorial seem to support this
interpretation-- they seem to be queries on a single graph, and they do
not seem to report which graph results came from.

If I am understanding the docs wrong here, can you explain where I can
find details?

Thank you,
- Benja