From: Korbinian Frank <frank@stringer.nt.op.dlr.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:29:27 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hello list,

For my work, I've got to deal with ontology languages, probably have to
extend one for my own purposes. So I'm trying now to get deeper into OWL,
understanding the goals of the developers and I've some notes/problems
about/with the design.
First: why is there a tag "owl:AllDifferent" for indiviuals, but not the
corresponding tag for classes - called "owl:AllDisjoint" or s.th. like that?
I think it would be useful (not needed - as "owl:AllDifferent" is/isn't).

Second issue: wouldn't it be usefull (from a user's point of view) to turn
down the distinction between ObjectProperty and DatatypeProperty?
OK, every DataType luckily being already defined in xsd would have to be
redefined in OWL, but you rdf:Class is re-defined in OWL, isn't it?!

i'd be pleased with some answers! thanx in advance,