RE: RDF's binary nature

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:00:46 +0200
To: "Tom Reilly" <treilly@macromedia.com>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

> I realize that, by "binary" I was referring to this:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-rdf-syntax-19990222/#ex-NonBinary

"The RDF data model intrinsically only supports binary relations; that is, a
statement specifies a relation between two resources."

Ok, fair enough - the relations are binary.

I'm sure you'd noticed, but just for the record, the later documents at
http://www.w3.org/RDF/
have pretty much superceded the 1999 spec even though they're not yet at
Recommendation stage.

Cheers,
Danny.