RE: RDF's binary nature

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:00:46 +0200
To: "Tom Reilly" <treilly@macromedia.com>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

> I realize that, by "binary" I was referring to this:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-rdf-syntax-19990222/#ex-NonBinary

"The RDF data model intrinsically only supports binary relations; that is, a
statement specifies a relation between two resources."

Ok, fair enough - the relations are binary.

I'm sure you'd noticed, but just for the record, the later documents at
have pretty much superceded the 1999 spec even though they're not yet at
Recommendation stage.