Re: XML Enriched N-Triples (XENT)

From: Bill de hÓra <dehora@eircom.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:50:18 +0100
To: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>
CC: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Sean B. Palmer wrote:

> So this is a proposal to enrich N-Triples using XML.

N-Triples is fine and proabaly doesn't need enriching, except for
one issue - rdf-core mandating it as a normative interchange.

I agree with Jimmy Cerra about tunneling a grammar through XML
element content - but losing the XML instead. It seems like XML is
there for appearances, hurts readability, and adds no value. That
element content isn't XSLT friendly either, but I don't care too
much about that.

Bill de hÓra