Re: Proposed extensions to OWL?

* Roger L. Costello <costello@mitre.org> [2003-06-15 07:24-0400]

> Monika Solanki wrote:
> >
> > Hi Roger,
> >
> > I am facing a similar problem to yours. I have a class A, which has
> > two properties P1 and P2. I want to state that P2= P1-1. Incidentally
> > I could not find anyways in OWL to express this. Is there some
> > cnstruct  in OWL to state this?
>
> The problem you state is identical to the problem that I am raising.
> Hopefully with some discussion we can come to a good solution.  /Roger

Related thread on the SWAD-Europe list last year,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-esw/2002Oct/0004.html

	http://www.w3.org/2002/04/corpinfo/semweb-scenario
        An experiment in W3C spec overlap: using SVG, MathML, XML, RDF to
        represent company accounts in the Web.

...is start of a writeup. Basically I took some ratios from a Perl program for
working with company reports data, and tried to recouch in RDF, N3 (similiar to
Jos's example), etc.

see raw filetree at http://www.w3.org/2002/04/corpinfo/

I don't have a mathml version of the ratios yet, nor an XML/RDF'ized version of the N3.

It's an interesting app though. Would make for good SVG visualizations too...

Dan