Re: ANN: OWL API (Java version and XSLT version)

In a message dated 6/8/2003 12:56:16 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
costello@mitre.org writes:

> Thanks Mike.  Excellent suggestions!  If anyone else has suggestions
> please let me know.  Better still, if anyone can lend a hand at
> implementing the suggestions, that would be great.  /Roger
>
> P.S. I am not a Java expert, so all suggestions are very welcome.

Hi Roger,

Ok, here are most of my previous suggestions implemented and
tested.

Few other points:

1. You don't need xalan if you use JDK 1.4 or greater.
2. Changed the name of all the classes (like XALAN to
TransformHelper).
3. Some of the java code needs to be reworked and improved
(like exception handling).

That's all I have time for now.

Talk to you soon,

 - Mike
Michael C. Daconta
Chief Scientist, APG, McDonald Bradley, Inc.
www.daconta.net