Re: A few lessons I have learned (June, '03)

In a message dated 6/6/2003 1:48:35 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
costello@mitre.org writes:

> >For #4, I would like to see an example to determine if I agree.  Are
> >you stating that a "resource card" (possibly a chunk of RDF) should
> >accompany and be stored separately from every resource (like a card in >a
> card catalog)?

I should have been more explicit.  By #4, I am referring to this
point that Roger made:

   - separate hyperlink definitions from data (put hyperlink
     definitions in a linkbase)

Which was the 4th bullet under item # 2.

So, can you give me an example of separating the
hyperlink definitions from the data.

 -Mike
Michael C. Daconta
Chief Scientist, APG, McDonald Bradley, Inc.
www.daconta.net