Is RDF case-sentive?

From: Pedro Assis in Oporto <passis@dee.isep.ipp.pt>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:44:04 +0100 (WEST)
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hi,

I couldn't find any reference to the RDF case sensitivity, i.e. two names
are identical if they differ only in case?

Without using the RDF/XML representation of RDF N-Triples how can the
namespaces declaration be made? For instance, the following XML namespace
declaration is enclosed in the rdf:RDF tag,

<rdf:RDF xmlns:owl = "http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#">

now, how can I describe this information in a triple statement?

Thanks,

--
Pedro

passis@dee.isep.ipp.pt | Tel. +351 22 8340500 Ext. 1712