Re: Question about RDF Schema

From: Francesco Cannistr¨¤ <fracan@inwind.it>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:41:52 +0200
To: "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I have spent a few efforts to address this problem in general. I have also
investigated all the possibilities provided by OWL and found some solutions.
However, even with OWL, it is not possible to solve the problem at all
without adding a few semantics.
I finally addressed the problem with some tradeoffs in the SADiC API I
created. You can see my approach here:
http://www.the-web-middle-earth.com/sadic/sadicSemantics.html#ext-vocabulary

Cheers,
Francesco