http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/plan range rdfs:Literal?

From: James Michael DuPont <mdupont777@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 01:26:10 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Dear All,

I would like to first know if there are any database schemas for foaf?
Currently on my free time, i am designing one for the a new foaf

Based on the range and domain of the properties, I would like to create
the database model.

All is fine, except with the foaf1.1 plan

A .plan comment, in the tradition of finger and '.plan' files.
domain : http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/Person
range  : rdfs:Literal

Is the value a literal plan value, like a blog, if so, what is the
indented size? It sounds more like an inline Document to me.

I would say that a literal should fit somehow into a normal varchar
string field, this sounds more like a database memo field or more to

Any ideas?

James Michael DuPont

Do you Yahoo!?