Resources for embedding RDF data?

From: Jeremy Przasnyski <j-spam@pski.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 17:14:12 -0700
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I'm looking to write an application to embed RDF data within media
files... basically a long-term solution for my collection of media
(family photos, movies, etc).   I'm looking for frameworks that allow a
developer to embed RDF data in media files.

So far the closest thing I've found to what I'm looking for is Adobe's
XMP SDK (C/C++):
http://partners.adobe.com/asn/tech/xmp/index.jsp

and RDFPic for photos (Java):
http://jigsaw.w3.org/rdfpic/

Are there any other similar resources out there?

Jeremy