RE: Proposal: new top level domain '.urn' alleviates all need for urn: URIs

From: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 14:24:08 +0100
To: <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>, <uri@w3.org>
Cc: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

At 15:51 07/07/03 +0300, Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com wrote:
> > I rather think these are the wrong forums in which to promote
> > a new top
> > level domain.  And given the state of Internet politics, I
> > don't expect to
> > see this happen anytime soon.
> >
> > #g
> > --
>

>I'm sorry you feel that way Graham.

My apologies if my posting sounded like an objection.

I didn't mean to imply that I objected to your posting, just that I didn't
think discussion on RDF/URI lists would really be productive.  My opinion
on this is a small matter, and I suggest we not debate the point -- this
message is merely to convey my apology for any appearance of overbearing
behaviour, which was not intended.

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>