Capturing change (was : (RE: Proposal: "Canonical" RDF/XML))

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 16:07:51 +0200
To: "Benja Fallenstein" <b.fallenstein@gmx.de>, "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>, <rhm@cdepot.net>
Cc: "rdf-i" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I'm just catching up, and I saw the RDF in CVS discussion right after
Richard's earlier post about time-varying properties. If you had a graph
representation in a versioning system, then this be used almost directly :

urn:Model-2002-07-02
(1)    John  height  60

urn:Model-2003-07-02
(2)    John  height  70

It may be getting into super-RDF context territory again, but the nice part
is that the diff could be very useful indeed.

Conflating it further with Roger's unit conversion thread, John's height
approaches the distance of Mars (in million miles)...

Cheers,
Danny.