Re: (Round 2) Proposed Extensions to OWL

From: Thomas B. Passin <tpassin@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:18:46 -0400
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I wrote a few minute ago -

> {RogersEqualityTest
>     {rdfs:type km-to-miles-compares-equal-property}
>     {tolerance
>         {physical-quantity
>             {transform percent}
>             {number 10}
>          }
>       }
>     }

I sould probably have made RogersEqualityTest an owl:SubPropertyOf
km-to-miles-compares-equal-property instead of an rdfs:type, although
obviousy that either one would answer.  SubPropertyOf is probably
appropriate since by adding the specific tolerance value we are restricting
the parent property.
Cheers,

Tom P