DOUBT

From: <frozados@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 07:38:28 -0600
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Hello, i want to develop an rdf application without using Jena.

I want to read more than 5 rdf files (v-card rdf files) and show in a browser
some pattern or some information about a specific search pattern. Example:
People that has more than 20 years old and be developers.

Question:

1) Must i use Joseki to do this?.

2) Can I integrate xml, xsl and rdf?.

3) Are something similar to xsl in rdf?.

Please, send me any suggestion about how can i do that please.

thanks a lot,
Federico from Argentina.

FiberTel, el nombre de la banda ancha http://www.fibertel.com.ar