about rdf, plese help me(wrong

From: <raulaber@alumni.uv.es>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:44:31 +0100 (CET)
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Im a student from Spain, who is doing his project with RDF, but I
have a problem
which I can solve.

How I colud describe this, in RDF?

FASE  has an attribute whose name is NOMBRE, and whose value is 1.
      has a subclass whose name is LISTA_ESC.
		LISTA_ESC has a subclass whose name is ESC.
                      ESC has an attribute whose name is ID, whose
                             value is S1

I have written (my RDF Schema is pgtesquema):

<rdf:RDF xml:lang="en"

    <rdf:Description rdf:about
= "http://mural.uv.es/raulaber/pgtesquema#FASE" val:NOMBRE="1">

		    <rdf:Description rdf:about