Re: ANN: Joseki, an RDF server. v1.0

Seaborne, Andy wrote:

>Seth,
>
>Currently, Joseki would need the publisher to smush the files first, then
>attach the smushed one.  The configuration processing isn't designed to
>support what you outline.  It could - I hadn't thought of doing that, that's
>the value of feedback - although it might also arise from a mix-up in the
>configuration.  Today, it would just get confused.

Yeah, combining RDF files from different members of the same group in
the same model is what some of us think the semantic web is all about.
Aggregating RSS 1.0  feeds being perhaps an obvious case in point.   In
fact if that one feature were present it would motivate useing the
server  for many applications.

 ... perhaps in v2.0 ... huh, huh ?

Seth Russell
http://radio.weblogs.com/0113759/