Re: ANN: Joseki, an RDF server. v1.0

From: Seth Russell <seth@robustai.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:28:32 -0800
To: "Seaborne, Andy" <Andy_Seaborne@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Seaborne, Andy wrote:

>Joseki: The Jena RDF Server
>
>    http://www.joseki.org/

Kewl!  At last a API that gives a URI to a model :)))))

May I ask what may be some obvious (or stupid) questions:

Suppose we have a RDF model in the file "stuff.xml" and want it to
appear as |http://example.com/myRDF|,
then I have another RDF file "stuff2.xml that I want to *add* to the
*same* model.

Would

<http://server/myRDF>
    a   joseki:AttachedModel ;
    joseki:attachedModel        <file:stuff2.xml> ;
    joseki:hasQueryOperation    joseki:BindingRDQL ;
    joseki:hasQueryOperation    joseki:BindingGET ;
    joseki:hasOperation         joseki:BindingQueryModel ;
    joseki:hasOperation         joseki:BindingOptions ;
    joseki:hasOperation         joseki:BindingPing ;
    joseki:isImmutable			"true" ;

do it?  ... or would it replace the original model?

Does it smusch bNodes ?

smush
  seeAlso
    <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2000Dec/0198.html>.