Re: Multiple rdf:about in single element?

From: Phil Archer <phil.archer@icra.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:22:52 -0000
To: "Eric Jain" <Eric.Jain@isb-sib.ch>, "rdf-interest" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Unless someone who knows more than me answers you differently, the answer is
no.  Frustrating isn't it?  I've set up a small group to look at a variety
of RDF issues and this is top of the list.  Current thinking (thanks to
others in this interest group's helpful suggestions) includes looking at
whether a P3P-style reference file might be useful or whether it would be
possible to identify a new URI type that matches URIs through Regular

The P3P route looks promising although it still falls short of what's
required if RDF is be useful as a rating and (child-protection) filtering

Phil Archer