RE: Reasoning engine

From: Peter Crowther <Peter.Crowther@networkinference.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 11:31:11 -0000
To: "Jingdong Liu" <jingdong.liu@sympatico.ca>, "Www-Rdf-Interest@W3.Org" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

FaCT (http://www.cs.man,ac,uk/~horrocks/FaCT/) with OilEd
(http://img.cs.man.ac.uk/oil/)

> - converter between OWL syntax (or DAML-OIL) and DL
> (Description Logics) syntax

OilEd used to be able to export various DL formats; I also suggest you
look at DIG (http://dl.kr.org/dig/).  Protege-2000
(http://protege.stanford.edu/) has a FaCT plugin written by Michael
Sintek that will produce TeX output.  It's a little unclear as to what
you mean by 'DL syntax' - machine readable such as KRSS/DIG/OWL itself?
Human-readable?

		- Peter
--
Peter Crowther