Re: [DotGNU]Reminder - Weekly DotGNU Meeting

--- Gopal V <gopalv82@symonds.net> wrote:
> DotGNU holds weekly meetings to discuss any issues
> of relevance; to allow the developers to catch up
> with each other; and to allow new members to ask
> questions and find out how to join in.
>
> The meetings are conducted via IRC in the channel
> #dotgnu on irc.freenode.net at the following
> times:
>
>     Saturday 1000 UTC
>     Saturday 2200 UTC
>
> The first is best for DotGNU members east of UTC
> and the second is best for DotGNU members west
> of UTC.  Some of the key DotGNU members attend
> both meetings.

For those who live directly on the line that separates the world into
two halves, they may come directly at the time of 1000 UTC and 2200
UTC.

I would like to continue the C# API Dotgnu.RDF discussion that started
last weekend with interested parties on the #dotgnu channel and the
#rdfig channel in case of an overflow.

Please feel free to drop in and say "HI".

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/