Social Meaning Boston 6 March

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:32:45 +0100
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

I am posting this message to three lists, sorry for duplicate copies.

There has been a significant discussion on the social meaning
parts of the RDF Concepts Last Call.

Some of the participants plan to be at the Semantic Web
Architecture Meeting next month.
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/meetings/tech-200303/

On Thursday 6th we see:

[[
Second afternoon session: formal meaning meets social context

Social Meaning of RDF from RDF concepts
]]

I am hoping that the people in the room in that session might
come to a consensus and be able to jointly suggest improved wording
which may be considered by the RDFCore WG.

DanC suggests sending position statements to
www-archive@w3.org copying connolly@w3.org and em@w3.org

For those of you who won't be there do remember that
www-rdf-comments@w3.org is open for last call
comments through to 21st Feb.

For those of you who will be there, this is not an alternative
to making your comments on www-rdf-comments@w3.org before 21st
Feb, but should be seen as supplementary.

Jeremy Carroll