From: James Michael DuPont [mailto:mdupont777@yahoo.com]
Sent: 11 February 2003 15:16
To: James Michael DuPont; Stephen Compall; Jos De_Roo
Cc: introspectors; Jos De_Roo; minddog@cannibutter.com;
www-rdf-interest@w3.org; developers@dotgnu.org
Subject: Re: Call for a DotGNU/W3C RDF API (was Re:GPL relicense for Euler
(was Re: call for alpha testers EulerSharp for dotgnu/pnet))

Dear All,

After many offline (chat) discussion about the idea of a DotGNU
contribution of a RDF C# Interface, I would like to request that we
have a chat meeting where all the interested parties sit down together.

For me the best time would be on the weekend, on the 15th or the 22th
of deb. But I noticed that the w3c meetings are generally during the
week, that is a problem for many of the dotgnu members.

What do you think? Who would like to be involved? I would like to get
one member from the various rdf implementations there,  the is the most
important part. We need your support!

please feed back,
mike

=====