Samizdat: Co-op Engine

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:00:49 -0500
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

Edd Dumbill just pointed me at this, and it looked interesting
so I thought I'd try link sharing by email for a change
(I mostly stick to IRC for such things, see http://rdfig.xmlhack.com/
logs for detail).

http://www.nongnu.org/samizdat/
[[
Samizdat: Co-op Engine

Samizdat is a generic RDF-based engine for building collaboration
and open publishing web sites. Samizdat will let everyone
publish, view, comment, edit, and aggregate text and
multimedia resources, vote on ratings and classifications,
filter resources by flexible sets of criteria, cooperate
and coordinate on any kinds of activities (see Design
Goals document for details). Samizdat intends promote
values of freedom, openness, equality, and cooperation.
]]

I haven't finished nosing around the site, but am intrigued by the
use of Ruby, SQL and RDF query, 'cos those are my current
RDF tools of choice... :)

Dan