Re: call for alpha testers EulerSharp for dotgnu/pnet

From: James Michael DuPont <mdupont777@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 06:12:32 -0800 (PST)
To: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Cc: developers@dotgnu.org, introspectors <introspector-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>, Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>, James Michael DuPont <mdupont777@yahoo.com>, minddog@cannibutter.com, www-rdf-interest@w3.org, www-rdf-interest-request@w3.org

--- Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com> wrote:

> oops... I meant
> the n3 parser can't live with*out* the engine

I understood you fine. We will get there.

With the new rdf class lib, you should be able to use that as the
basis. Of course there will be a problem that the new lib is (L)GPLed
and I dont know if you can use it from W3C code. But, i am not a lawer.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/