Announce: Swish 0.2

From: Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 17:16:41 +0000
To: RDF Interest group <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I have today published the second release of my Swish software.

Swish is a framework for experimenting with RDF inference techniques, and
explores the idea of using the functional programming language Haskell as a
"scripting language for the semantic web".  Swish is a toolkit for creating
programs with CWM-like functionality, but with a modular approach to
incorporating new axioms and rules, and a defined framework for including
datatype-specific inferences.

This release incorporates two different approaches to incorporating RDF
datatypes and datatype-specific properties into RDF inference
processes.  For MS-Windows users, there is a ready-to-run executable
version of the Swish program.

A web page about Swish, with links to downloadable software and
documentation, is at:

Merry Christmas!

Graham Klyne
For email: