Re: Trust, Context, Justification and Quintuples

From: Dmitry Borodaenko <d.borodaenko@sam-solutions.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:47:49 +0200
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 01:31:14PM +0100, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
> > I also think that reification seems the appropriate way to do it.
> It does not work - see RDF Semantics and its discussion of reification
> - it does not quote the triples, which is what is needed.

Can you elaborate or provide a reference on what you mean by "quote" and
why/how is it needed here? I feel like I'm missing some background: I've
read RDF Semantics (that's my favorite RDF spec, in fact), but I still
don't see your point.

If I am allowed (be the means of reification) to make statements about
statements, I can express anything basing, can't I? In the context of
context, I can either assert the statement myself, or assert that it is
asserted by someone else, and the latter is what I need (or at least can
use) reification for.

Dmitry Borodaenko