Re: RDF and Flash Actionscript 2

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:02:28 -0000
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org

"Christy Hermansen" <chermansen@rupertino.com> wrote in message
>>             I left my job in June to start an independent venture
> developing Internet-based educational software, and am interested in
> building a Flash Actionscript 2.0 RDF model implementation as an
> open-source project.  Does anyone on this list know of any similar
> effort that is currently going on where I could participate instead of
> starting from nothing?

http://jibbering.com/rdf-parser/  is my Javascript RDF parser implementation
for various platforms (IE/Mozilla/ASV/Batik)  it's pretty ropey, it really
depends on what you're aiming it for at this stage, it might be a place to
start, or it might be a complete distraction.

Assuming AS is as ECMAScript compliant as claimed, I'd be interested in an
ECMAscript implementation, but not one specific to ActionScript.